Day 1: HUARAZ – PITEC – TULLPACOCHA (4250)
We leave from Huaraz to the small town of Pitec (3850m). After a short break, we start walking towards the east part of Cayesh and Quilcayhuanca. From there we walk to Tullpacocha, our first camp (4250m).
Day 2: TULLPACOCHA – PASO HUAPI (5020m) – COJUP (4150m)
On the second day we will climb to Cuchillacocha lake (4625m) located at the foot of Pucaranra (6156m) and Chinchey (6222m), and then continue to Huapi pass (5020m). After approximately 5 hours of hiking we will reach the highest point of the circuit. Here we will have views of different mountains such as Huapi, Pucaranra, Tullparaju, Andavete, Cayesh, Maparaju, San Juan, Palcaraju, Ishinca and Ranrapalca. From there we descend into the Cojup Valley and set up our camp.
Day 3: QUEBRADA COJUP – HUARAZ
On the third day we continue descending the Cojup Valley, and we’ll have the chance of seeing beautiful landscapes from the other side. From here we will return to Huaraz in our private van.
SERVICE COST PER PERSON ( IN AMERICAN DOLLARS)
|1 PARTICIPANT||$ 899.99|
|2 – 3 PARTICIPANTS||$ 399.99 per person|
|4 – 5 PARTICIPANTS||$ 349.99 per person|
|6- 8 PARTICIPANTS||$ 199.99 per person|
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 3 Meals per day
Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.
Lunch: vegetable salad, noodle salad, Russian salad with rice, etc.
Dinner: soups: noodle soup, chicken soup, tomato soup, vegetable soup, etc.)
Main courses: Spaghetti, Lomo slatado, chicharron de pollo, trout, beef, etc.)
Dessert: Jelly, pudding, milky maize pudding, etc
*vegetarian options available
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweet drinks.
- Tea time: different hot drinks such as coffee, tea, milk, chocolate + crackers, popcorn, pizza and Tequeños.
- Sleeping tent
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Toilet tent
- Sleeping bag, synthetic.
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver
- 5 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks, boxes, cooler for the meat, etc.
- Group First aid kit
- Private transport
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights to Lima / Peru
- Transfer – Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- health insurance and travel accidents
- Bus ticket Lima – Huaraz and Huaraz – Lima
- transaction fee not included in total
- lost luggage
- Not mentioned food (restaurants in Huaraz and Lima) and beverages
- Meals in restaurants
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking gear
- Entrance Fee to Huascaran National Park (150 soles)
- First day breakfast
- Emergency Horse
- Hotel in Huaraz.
- Hiking boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece or other)
- Microfiber and thermal shirts
- Trekking pants
- Linen bath
- Day Backpack – 20-30 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Layer seasonal
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles
- Toilet Paper.