INKA TRAIL TREK
MAXIMUN ALTITUDE : 2 430m
DURATION : 2 Days/1nights
SEASON : throughout the year
In the morning we will pick you up from your hotel at 5:00 am; we will drive aproximatetly for 2 hours until get the train station in Ollantaytambo and from here we will take the trainuntill 104 kilometer where we start our incredible trek on the Incas’s trail during two days
Our Advnture starts with the hike up for aproximately 4 hours until we get Wiñaywayna archeological site, where we will enjoy our lunch box surrounded by majestic mountains; you will have the chance to take a rest and enjoy of the wonderful scenery.
After resting a little while, we will continue our walk and this time we will go to a place called Inti Punku or the door of the sun, where we will be enjoying the view of 1 of the 7 wonders of the world: “Machupicchu”
We are going to finish our first one-day adventure following the lateral trail towards the Machupicchu exit where we will take a bus to the city of Aguas Calientes, which is located under the Inca city. We are going to have dinner and then rest in a hotel.
This is the last point from our hiking. We will get up very early to have the best view of Machupicchu before the mass arrive. If you want you could take a trip on the bus which is optional and it costs $12.00. The entrance door to Machupicchu is open from 6:00 am. Until 5:00 p.m. Here we will have about 2 hours of guided tour of this amazing ancient city. We will visit temples, palaces, healing houses, a sundial, the industrial sector and the fields of cultivation. After this guided tour you will have free time to climb to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain Both mountains take about 3 hours of walking up and down after completing your view you will have to return to Aguas Calientes and take your train at 19:00 pm. Return to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to until Cusco.
4 – 6
7 – 11
12 – 16
- Transport from Cusco – Ollantaytambo.
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to 104 Km 07:20 Am.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes _ Ollantaytambo 19:00 Pm.
- Guide who speaks english and spanish
- Entranc fee for Inca trail+ Machupichu.
- 2 breakfasts, 1 box lunch, 1 dinner.
- Transport from Ollantaytambo _Cusco.
- Lunch for the last day.
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu.
- extra personal expenses
You must take:
- A backpack
- Rainproof gear
- Trekking boots
- light sneakers
- Warm clothes
- Flashlight and extra batteries.
- Camera and extra battery.
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- 60 ° sunblock
- Toilet paper, inside and outside the luggage.
- Your own medical kit with any special medication you may need, acetaminophen, blister protection, etc.
- Walking stick.