COJUP – ISHINCA
DAY 1: HUARAZ 3,090M. – QUILCAYHUANCA – YUPANAPAMP 4,180M
After the breakfast in your hotel our vehicle will pick you up then transfer to Quillkayhuanca where the donkey driver will be waiting for you. The trail is almost flat; along the route you can enjoy nice views of mountains such as: San Juan, Cayesh, Maparaju. To finally get to Yupanapampa where the campsite will be set up.
* 1 hour drive / 4-5 hours walk
DAY 2: YUPANAPAMPA 4,180M – PASO HUAPI 4,980M. – COJUP 4,200M.
After breakfast, start hiking up just right before Huapi pass where you’ll say good bye to the donkey driver, because from this part you’ll continue witout the donkies due to it is impossible for them so you have the help of carriers instead. after 3 hours you’ll be in Huapi pass from here you can see mountains such as Huapi, Pucaranra, San Juan, palcaraju 6,274m. Ishinca 5,530 and Ranrapalca 6,162m. After you will go down to cojup
*4-5 hours walk
DAY 3: COJUP – ISHINCA MORAINE CAMP 4,800M
In the morning continue hiking up to moraine camp of ishinca where the staff will set the campsite ,along the trail you can see Ranrapalca ,Ishinca, Palcaraju and the Perolcocha lake.
*4-5 hours walk
DAY 4: MORAINE CAMP 4,800M – ISHINCA PASS 5,100M. – ISHINCA BASE CAMP 4,300M.
This day you have 2 options:
- The people who want to climbing ishinca can do summit after descend to ishinca base camp
• The people who does not want to climbing can continue with normal route . along the trail you will see the following mountains Ranrapalca, Ishinca, Tocllaraju and Urus to finally get Ishinca base camp where the campsite will be set up.
*4-5 hours walk
DIA 5: ISHINCA BASE CAMP – COCHAPAMPA – HUARAZ
After our last breakfast in the morning This day we will return to Huaraz.
After breakfast at around 8:00 am. We go down to Cochapampa but before getting that place you have to register in the Huascaran National Park, lunch on the way, it will take us 3 hours to arrive in cochapampa where our private transfer will be waiting to take us back to Huaraz.
*3- 4 hours walk / 1 ½ hour drive.
SERVICE COST PER PERSON ( IN AMERICAN DOLLARS)
|1 PARTICIPANT||$ 1 199.99|
|2 – 3 PARTICIPANTS||$ 999.99 per person|
|4 – 5 PARTICIPANTS||$ 599.99 per person|
|6- 10 PARTICIPANTS||$ 549.99 per person|
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 3 Meals per day
Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.
Lunch: vegetable salad, noodle salad, Russian salad with rice, etc.
Dinner: soups: noodle soup, chicken soup, tomato soup, vegetable soup, etc.)
Main courses: Spaghetti, Lomo slatado, chicharron de pollo, trout, beef, etc.)
Dessert: Jelly, pudding, milky maize pudding, etc
*vegetarian options available
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweet drinks.
- Tea time: different hot drinks such as coffee, tea, milk, chocolate + crackers, popcorn, pizza and Tequeños.
- Sleeping tent
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Toilet tent
- Sleeping bag, synthetic.
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver
- 5 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks, boxes, cooler for the meat, etc.
- Group First aid kit
- Private transport
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights to Lima / Peru
- Transfer – Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- health insurance and travel accidents
- Bus ticket Lima – Huaraz and Huaraz – Lima
- transaction fee not included in total
- lost luggage
- Not mentioned food (restaurants in Huaraz and Lima) and beverages
- Meals in restaurants
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking gear
- Entrance Fee to Huascaran National Park (150 soles)
- First day breakfast
- Emergency Horse
- Hotel in Huaraz.
- Hiking boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece or other)
- Microfiber and thermal shirts
- Trekking pants
- Linen bath
- Day Backpack – 20-30 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Layer seasonal
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles
- Toilet Paper.