HUAYHUASH MINI TREK 4 DAYS
Day 1: HUARAZ(3100mt) – POCPA (4180mt)
After breakfast in your hotel, our guide will pick you up at around 8:30 am then drive passing many small villages until get to Pocpa our first camp at 3400m. In this place we’ll meet with the donkey driver and his donkeys that will carry our luggage during the trek
- 6-7 hours walking
Day 2: POCPA (4180mt) – MATACANCHA 4100mt
During this day we’ll walk up by flat area until get Palca then continue our way to finally get to Matacancha 4100mt
- 4 hours walking
Day 3: MATACANCHA – SAMBUNYA PASS 4,700M. – JAHUACOCHA 4150
We climb to the first pass, Sambunya (4700m) from this point we’ll have beautiful views of the mountains as Jirishanca, Jerupaja and Rastak, then descend to a camp at 4150 m. above Laguna jahuacocha and beneath the impressive peaks of Yerupaja Grande , Yerupaja Chico and Jirishanca
- 5-6 hours walking
Day 4: LAGUNA JAHUACOCHA(4,150mt) – PASS PAMPA LLAMAC(4,300mt) – LLAMAC(4,300)-HUARAZ(3100mt)
After our last breakfast we have to go down for 30 minutes and then go up to last pass Pampa LLamac our last views of the cordillera Huayhuash and then LLamac where our car will be waiting for us , drive to Huaraz hotel.
- 5-6 hours walking
PRIVATE SERVICE COST PER PERSON ( IN AMERICAN DOLLARS)
|1 PARTICIPANT||$ 1199.99|
|2 – 3 PARTICIPANTS||$ 749.99 per person|
|4 – 5 PARTICIPANTS||$ 599.99 per person|
OPEN GROUP SERVICE COST PER PERSON (IN AMERICAN DOLLARS)
|6 – 10 PARTICIPANTS||$ 299.99 per person|
|10- 15 PARTICIPANTS||$ 269.99 per person|
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 3 Meals per day
Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.
Lunch: vegetable salad, noodle salad, Russian salad with rice, etc.
Dinner: soups: noodle soup, chicken soup, tomato soup, vegetable soup, etc.)
Main courses: Spaghetti, Lomo slatado, chicharron de pollo, trout, beef, etc.)
Dessert: Jelly, pudding, milky maize pudding, etc
*vegetarian options available
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweet drinks.
- Tea time: different hot drinks such as coffee, tea, milk, chocolate + crackers, popcorn, pizza and Tequeños.
- Sleeping tent
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Toilet tent
- Sleeping bag, synthetic.
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver
- 5 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks, boxes, cooler for the meat, etc.
- Group First aid kit
- Private transport (if it’s only 3 or 4 people, we us public transport until Pocpa village)
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights to Lima / Peru
- Transfer – Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- health insurance and travel accidents
- Bus ticket Lima – Huaraz and Huaraz – Lima
- transaction fee not included in total
- lost luggage
- Not mentioned food (restaurants in Huaraz and Lima) and beverages
- Meals in restaurants
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking gear
- Entrance Fee (220 soles approximately)
- First day breakfast
- Emergency Horse
- Hotel in Huaraz.
- Hiking boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece or other)
- Microfiber and thermal shirts
- Trekking pants
- Linen bath
- Day Backpack – 20-30 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Layer seasonal
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles
- Toilet Paper.