OLLEROS – CHAVIN
DAY 1: HUARAZ – CANREY CHICO – TSACRACANCHA (4080M)
we leave from Huaraz at 8:00 am with a private minivan it transfer us to Olleros village at 3450masl, we will get this village at 9:00am approximately at this place the llama drivers and llamas will be waiting for us, from this place we will start to hike for around 5 hours to the fist campsite called Tzacracancha at 3800m.
DAY 02: TZACRACANCHA – SHONQOPAMPA 3850M.
First breakfast at the campsite, after that we wil strat to hike up at around 8:00am we hike for around 4 hours and we will get Yanashallash Pass 4750m which is not steep by noon where will have lunch, enjoying the panoramic view, after that we will descend till the second campsite at 3850m in Shonkopampa. this day we had been enjoyed walking in the Pre-Inka trail stone paved some parts, then we will start zigzag path to go down to the campsite. 13 km aproximatetly and 7 hours walk
DAY 03: SHONQOPAMPA 3850M – CHAVIN DE HUANTAR – HUARAZ
After breakfast we will start to descend passing many villages we will get to Chavin de Huantar district at 3150m after 4 hours. On the way we pass through several villages where we meet local children. (4 to 5 hours walk)
We spend the afternoon having a guided tour of the Chavin de Huántar archaeological site, and then return to Huaraz by our private van in the early evening. On our way back to Huaraz we’ll pass Cahuish Tunnel at 4450m.
SERVICE COST PER PERSON ( IN AMERICAN DOLLARS)
|1 PARTICIPANT||$ 899.99|
|2 – 3 PARTICIPANTS||$ 399.99 per person|
|4 – 5 PARTICIPANTS||$ 349.99 per person|
|6- 8 PARTICIPANTS||$ 199.99 per person|
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 3 Meals per day
Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.
Lunch: vegetable salad, noodle salad, Russian salad with rice, etc.
Dinner: soups: noodle soup, chicken soup, tomato soup, vegetable soup, etc.)
Main courses: Spaghetti, Lomo slatado, chicharron de pollo, trout, beef, etc.)
Dessert: Jelly, pudding, milky maize pudding, etc
*vegetarian options available
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweet drinks.
- Tea time: different hot drinks such as coffee, tea, milk, chocolate + crackers, popcorn, pizza and Tequeños.
- Sleeping tent
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Toilet tent
- Sleeping bag, synthetic.
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver
- 5 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks, boxes, cooler for the meat, etc.
- Group First aid kit
- Private transport
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International flights to Lima / Peru
- Transfer – Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- health insurance and travel accidents
- Bus ticket Lima – Huaraz and Huaraz – Lima
- transaction fee not included in total
- lost luggage
- Not mentioned food (restaurants in Huaraz and Lima) and beverages
- Meals in restaurants
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Personal expenses
- Personal trekking gear
- Entrance Fee to Huascaran National Park (150 soles)
- First day breakfast
- Emergency Horse
- Hotel in Huaraz.
- Hiking boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece or other)
- Microfiber and thermal shirts
- Trekking pants
- Linen bath
- Day Backpack – 20-30 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other) seasonal
- Waterproof Layer seasonal
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles
- Toilet Paper.